- Please be informed that the Controller of the personal data you specified is as follows: Law Firm of Agnieszka Wasilewska, Solicitor, registered at the following address: Mogilska 40/30, 31-546 Krakow, e-mail: [email protected], tel. +48 12 294 12 09.
- Using the basic version of the website does not require specifying your personal data. Using the contact form in order to obtain legal advice is an exception to the above as well the use of legal services of the Law Firm.
- The Controller will provide proper technical and organisational measures to ensure safety of personal data, including data provided by users of the website specifically making it impossible for third parties to access it or process it against the law, preventing data loss, data damage or destroying.
- Your personal data will be processed by the above entity for the purpose of providing legal advice, particularly during execution of the concluded agreements on the provision of legal aid, provision of legal advice, preparing legal opinions, drafts of documents and appearing before courts or authorities. The Controller will process your data pursuant to Article 6 item 1(b) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) No. 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter referred to as "GDPR"), i.e. processing personal data is required for concluding and executing agreements to which you are a party.
- The Controller may collect the following data: data you specify in the contact form, identification data (name and surname), address data, contact data (email and phone number), data specified by you for providing legal aid in a particular case.
- Time of processing and storing your data is limited to the period of prescription of claims resulting from the basis for processing. After this period, the data will become anonymous or deleted.
- Provision of data is voluntary but required in order to conclude and execute an agreement with the Controller.
- The Controller will provide your personal data only to suppliers that provide services to the Controller's benefit, regarding personal data protection, e.g. IT service providers, accounting service providers, legal service providers. All entities to which your personal data is provided will process such data in line with an agreement concluded with the Controller and only with respect of the Controller's guidelines.
- You are entitled to the following rights regarding personal data protection:
- The right to obtain a confirmation from the Controller whether data regarding you is processed and if this takes place, to obtain access to such data as well as the following information: a) goals of processing; b) categories of respective personal data; c) information about recipients or recipient categories to which personal data was or will be disclosed, specifically about recipients in third countries or international organisations; d) if possible, the planned period of storing personal data, and if this is impossible, the criteria for defining such a period; e) information about the right to request the Controller to clarify, delete or limit the processing of personal data regarding a person to which the data relate, and to submit an objection against such processing; f) information about the right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority; g) if personal data was not collected from a person to which such data relates, any available information about its source; h) information about automated decision-making, including profiling, according to Article 22 (1)(4) - at least in such cases - important information about the principles of making such decisions as well as the importance and anticipated consequences of such processing for the person to which such data relates.
- the right to request clarification and modification of one's personal data,
- the right to request deletion of one's personal data in cases provided for by the applicable laws,
- the right to request limitation of personal data processing in cases provided for by the applicable laws,
- the right to object personal data processing due to a specific situation, in cases where the Controller processes personal data on the basis of its legally-justified business,
- the right to personal data portability, i.e. the right to receive one's data from the Controller in a structured and commonly used IT format possible to be read by a machine. You can send such data to another data controller or request the Controller to send such data to another controller. The Controller will send such data if this is technically possible. You will have the right to transfer your personal data only in the scope in which it is processed by the Controller in connection to an agreement concluded with you or on the basis of your consent.
- You may exercise rights specified in item 9 by contacting the Controller.
- You have the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (supervisory authority applicable under GDPR) in the scope of the Controller's processing of your personal data in a method and mode specified in the provisions of GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018.
- Your personal data will not be shared with entities located outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling).
Information about Cookie files can be found here.